How do i tell if..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clairemae

Reaction score
Hi how do i tell if a Twingo has a cup pack or not (besides the 17inch alloys?) on a facelift twingo if this makes a difference.

Thanks! :D

Well the 17" wheels could be specced without the cup pack for £500. But that doesn't answer your question lol. Unsure if there is a way you can physically check on the car.

17 inch wheels and stiff suspension it's a bit hard to tell unless it's a cup as it has a bench seat. Drop me a pm with the reg and I'll check at work tomorrow

Do you need a sports bra when you drive over glass smooth roads??

If so, it's got the Cup suspension! haha

when ordering mine the dealer said they dont do have a just cup pack, and only have the norm rs and rs full fat versions. so 17 alloys, and stiff ride only way to tell i think. unless im missing something.

For future queries might it come back to the idea of could we find out from the oval plate? Would the suspension digit from the bottom code be different between a 133 with/without the cup chassis? We've got a good representation of different set-ups of twingo on here, so shouldn't be too difficult to collate the options for

FF 133
FF 133 + Cup
133 Cup
Gordini 133
Gordini 133 + Cup
GT
Standard

I compared the oval plate of Dazzas non-cup motor to mine and the section thats for suspension info was the same. We have tried finding out info to decode the oval data before, but didn't get far :(

Thankyou for the responses! It seems it's not so easy just to spot by looking at the car then? The thing is I have ordered a new twingo with cup pack and the dealers said they have found me one I wanted from somewhere else and are getting it In for me, basically I just want to check its what I wanted before I signed for it
I was aware you can get the 17 wheels without cup pack so I just want to be sure :)

I'd suggest find out the reg or VIN etc and take Karl (twingogeekeo) up on his offer by PMing him it. Think from the Renault systems he should be able to tell you what's on it :)

DrDrew":1xmfs3of said:
I'd suggest find out the reg or VIN etc and take Karl (twingogeekeo) up on his offer by PMing him it. Think from the Renault systems he should be able to tell you what's on it :)

Don't think :lol:

I can for sure :)

i phoned renault today and they checked, mine has the extreme pack fitted to it they said so has the cup suspension and brakes ect

Not heard of the extreme pack before, just the cup pack. IIRC brakes are the same between 133 with & without cup chassis. Just the ride height, stiffness & alloys

That will be Extremely stiff :lol: Maybe dropped the Cup name as the cup holders are rubbish for holding cups ;)