How many miles a day?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My commute is roughly a mile, so I walk or bike. Saves the twingo for fun trips :D

Somewhere between 60 and 80 depending where I go after work, lol. From my house to work is 66 but if I go play football (which i cant do at the mo) or round my mates or to the pub then it's a few more

About 35 miles each day (650/month) going to/from work and getting Elly to/from work at the moment.

I tend to do about 1300 a month though :/

about 60 miles a day... sometimes alot more if im working away

the twingo gets alot of use :(

1000 a month... I do shifts. If I dont have work to go to, and Uni work to do at home, I dont turn a wheel somedays!

I live 3 miles from work and therefore either walk or get a work bus. Leave Panda for weekends and seeing the other half, even then I get a lift or use the bus.

About 3 miles each way, but that includes dropping Mrs-H at work and picking her up. Still cheaper to use the car that rely on buses or taxis.

Cycling or walking? No thanks!!!

In the car 0 miles a day.

By train and on foot, it's roughly 15 miles.

Working in London means the cars are for the weekend only. Used to commute 13 miles each way in my Clio 172 back in about 2003/2004 but I find driving in rush hour more stressful.