How much are standard 133 pedals new?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich88

Reaction score
Had a look but can't find them anywhere?does anyone know how much they are new or what they are worth used? Cheers

go to the traders section rich, and look for smc renault. ask karl, he works there and does club discounts on all the prices!

£50 each for brake and clutch pedals and £70 for the gas pedal if your thinking of changing the get the pause stop play pedals there £50

Dazza1":4ftw7ats said:
£50 each for brake and clutch pedals and £70 for the gas pedal if your thinking of changing the get the pause stop play pedals there £50

ouch

manofhow":39a4csep said:
Dazza1":39a4csep said:

ouch
Jesus christ I didn't know they would be that much, why are parts like that so expensive

JE_GT":3m4jc0a5 said:
manofhow":3m4jc0a5 said:
Dazza1":3m4jc0a5 said:

ouch
Jesus christ I didn't know they would be that much, why are parts like that so expensive

Because that's stealer, I mean dealer prices :lol:

waitey":1m09vtoi said:
JE_GT":1m09vtoi said:
manofhow":1m09vtoi said:
Dazza1":1m09vtoi said:

ouch

Because that's stealer, I mean dealer prices :lol:

But thats ridiculous, same for the handbrake/gear knob lol, not exactly made of anything special :/

JE_GT":2znn75a8 said:

Let's look at it this way:

Customer: Have you got a set of pedals for a Twingo?

Dealer: Certainly sir. By the way, what happened to the ones that came with the car?

Customer: (delete as applicable...): I don't like them / My mate's got some that are a bit shinier than mine / I'm fed up with the ones I've got.

Dealer: <<<THINKS>>>... {I've got a right mug here, might as well rip him off, he'll never know the difference} "That'll be £170. Plus VAT. Now, is there anything else you don't NEED, sir?

gavin-h":2hdn4c3h said:
JE_GT":2hdn4c3h said:

Let's look at it this way:

Customer: Have you got a set of pedals for a Twingo?

Dealer: Certainly sir. By the way, what happened to the ones that came with the car?

Customer: (delete as applicable...): I don't like them / My mate's got some that are a bit shinier than mine / I'm fed up with the ones I've got.

Dealer: <<<THINKS>>>... {I've got a right mug here, might as well rip him off, he'll never know the difference} "That'll be £170. Plus VAT. Now, is there anything else you don't NEED, sir?
You forgot the section where they remove the customer pants and go for a rummage