How to remove glass from side mirror on RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I have took mine out in the past I point them as far in as I can so I could get my fingers in behind and carefully pulled till you hear it pop off the bracket, with the heated element I can only assume there will be a wire to undo.

glass_removal.jpg

Thanks both of you :D

(now I can finaly change that fu*king temp. sensor )

Oscar i have searched for that and couldn't find that in that pdf (where is this?) under electric or where?

Oizo_133":3szogy1q said:
Thanks both of you :D

(now I can finaly change that fu*king temp. sensor )

Oscar i have searched for that and couldn't find that in that pdf (where is this?) under electric or where?

mechanisms and accessories - 56A : Exterior Equipment

no bother mate, that's what i'm here for :)

I want heated mirrors :(

The piece of poo Clio 1.2 imusic I used to own had heated wing mirrors as standard!

No matter what anyone says they are useful!

i never used .. dont need and we do have cold or snowy winters ... I rather have alarm then heated mirrors ..

It's 5second job ...
I just put the mirror down with "joystick" on the door ..and then you have good position to "unclick" the glass with you hands and its in your hand in a second... Just need to be careful with wires for heating..
Now I have 2 positions that showing the temperature .. On rs monitor and on the speedo.