How to remove the rear panel to replace rear speakers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scozer

Reaction score
I'm just writing this topic to check what is the correct way to remove the rear panel's on my 133 to replace the rear speakers without cause any damage ?

Thank you :)

There's a couple of screws (maybe torx T25 ones)just inside the door and then yank away at it to pop all the clips out, at least that's what I did haha
The clips seems pretty robust I don't think I managed to break any and I'm pretty hamfisted

I've managed to do the door speakers yesterday, it's the rear ones I'm on with now never took a good look but I couldn't see much stopping me from pulling the panel off but was wondering if there was any hidden screws I should look for first as I know sometimes they can be concealed well lol

Yeah mate just inside the door at the back of the door next to the rubber seal there should be two screws which need to come out first they're in pretty much the first bit of the rear cards that you can see as you open the door
if that doesn't make sense my bad its kinda hard to explain :/