Howdy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyl

Reaction score
Hi guysss

I just like most others now have the white cup with ID

Had it just over a year now... Got it the day they released the cup, 10/10/09 ;)

Pretty standard as since getting it I have been let go of two jobs and money is a tad tight till I get something I know I will be with for a while... At the moment I have wrapped the front reg recess and diamonds, painted my calipers bright green (going to play around with a green theme) and got a few lil stickers

What sort of plans do you have for this forum?
I had a lil meet with a few guys on twingooc at leake street, there were 4 rs133s there. Lets try fill the tunnel? ;)

If the forum is sucssful then where will be meets show and plenty more on the cards but a forum in no forum with out members so my aim is to get the members in and using the forum. Spread the word to all you Twingo RS friends. The best way is word of mouth i have contacted 77 people today and hopefully the forum will grow and grow.

Any help with contact and getting 133 members across will be great help and great for the forum.

I left a comment about flyers in another thread, but yeah they would be great. Ive seen a few parked up and have no idea who they are.
Is this to run alongside twingooc etc at shows etc?
I always thought their should be a separate section at least for the 133 but when ever it was mentioned the other members always left comments like oh you guys just think your better etc etc..

I havent spoken with any other forums about running alongside them i have plans but ill keep them locked in the box till show season starts again.