I Dont Believe That Al!!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dazza1":2vsqv912 said:
Al do u have health insurance not takin the pee but I have it and it's a good thing to have. They pay u money if u have to stay in hospital over night or even go to for a check up. Cos ive got dieabets they send me money when i have blood tests

I've never actually thought about it TBH. It's not like I'm a (long-term) sick person, I've just been really unlucky with it recently. Although recently I could have made a fair bit back if I had a policy like yours. Would "they" cover me even if I didn't have any long-term something like diabetes?

Oh I have recently taken a policy like that out, basically if I get injured or spend any time in the hospital i get a payout. And I think it also covers me in the event that I get diagnosed with a long term illness.
Well worth it's £10 a month. (As I can also be a bit accident prone haha)

Al":2p5oxzad said:
Dazza1":2p5oxzad said:
Al do u have health insurance not takin the pee but I have it and it's a good thing to have. They pay u money if u have to stay in hospital over night or even go to for a check up. Cos ive got dieabets they send me money when i have blood tests

I've never actually thought about it TBH. It's not like I'm a (long-term) sick person, I've just been really unlucky with it recently. Although recently I could have made a fair bit back if I had a policy like yours. Would "they" cover me even if I didn't have any long-term something like diabetes?
Yeah aslong as u tell them. I have another sick policy where I lose £70 a week bein off sick and they give me the £70 to make my wages the same as if I was at work. I had 9 weeks off work last year and used it

Sounds bad mate!!

I've been in the wars too recently, you think you've got it bad - last night I;

TROD on my upturned blackberry charger :(

BG11PPY":2w85h8ek said:

dont think that is as bad as falling down metal stairs :lol: but i know how that feels i have done that.

Al how the f**k did you break the stairs!! That is insane, someone must be watching over you!

HigtonA":3uqytv53 said:
BG11PPY":3uqytv53 said:

dont think that is as bad as falling down metal stairs :lol: but i know how that feels i have done that.

Al how the f**k did you break the stairs!! That is insane, someone must be watching over you!

I know mate, I really don't know how I didn't break my spine. Also noticed today the cut I thought I had on my wrist is actually a hole :shock: :eek: :?

Signed off for another week as I can barely stand or sit for more than 10mins without being in pain, plus the wound on my left leg has reopened.

Anyway.... I have another week off... so suggestions of what I can do please folks?

I have LA Noire coming Friday (or earlier I hope) plus I have a AE book which I'm working through. But I need something other than TV and music to do?

:)

Plays in a browser. Just point chrome to it and it should work. Does for me. (am on osx at this very moment)

DrDrew":2zw1e8y4 said:
Plays in a browser. Just point chrome to it and it should work. Does for me. (am on osx at this very moment)

Thank you Dr. (You're the only doctor giving me good news lately ;) )

Al":9rx14rxa said:
Signed off for another week as I can barely stand or sit for more than 10mins without being in pain, plus the wound on my left leg has reopened.

Anyway.... I have another week off... so suggestions of what I can do please folks?

I have LA Noire coming Friday (or earlier I hope) plus I have a AE book which I'm working through. But I need something other than TV and music to do?

:)

Sorry to here that Al!

Tbh your pretty limited to what you can get up to, but the obvious internet, gaming, reading (day time tv :( ) and movies!

Get well soon!

Leanne xx

Al":lecybdu1 said:
DrDrew":lecybdu1 said:

Thank you Dr. (You're the only doctor giving me good news lately ;) )

Glad to be of help :)

One thing I used to kill a lot of time with a few years back was watching japanese tv game shows. Some of them are epic. A quick youtube search gets you a fair few. I'll embed a couple that I seem to remember.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=japanese+tv+game+show&aq=f

[youtube]e7ZnJNiSk8o[/youtube]

[youtube]-lAtcsHlQxU[/youtube]

[youtube]phPN4-zQa9Y[/youtube]

[youtube]3rdoAYp48lA[/youtube]

[youtube]Jbt9WwU5460[/youtube]

(incase you don't get this one - they have to say tongue twisters at high speed without messing up....)
[youtube]dS3tjP6Yh1w[/youtube]

I love Jap TV shows... cant wait to get home now to watch them ones!

Stitches out earlier today.... to find my left leg is infected. Score. FML.

oh my days!! you really have no luck at all when it comes to your health!!
Are you finding it easier to get about yet?

Leanne":m8uetpxt said:
oh my days!! you really have no luck at all when it comes to your health!!
Are you finding it easier to get about yet?

A little yeah but at least the infection explains the pain for the last two days lol

Twitter is my new best friend.

oh not so bad then once that calms down u'll be up and about in no time :)

oh i've not seen any of your tweets yet but got your follow