I genuinely think the twingo is...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatHelmet

Reaction score
The reincarnation of the old Clio 16v

PIC_0108.jpg

Sure it's not as raw, nor is it as quick I don't think, but it drives, handles, and feels just like it, albeit a more refined version.

I had 3 16v clios over the space of 5 years and loved them, since then I haven't had a car that I've connected with until we bought the little RS133.

It's so much fun I just don't want to stop driving it!

You've got to love little cars! would take one over any supercar!
Havn't driven one of those clio's though :(

Honestly mate, if you every get chance to drive a good one that's been we'll maintained, go for it, they a utterly brilliant.

DanPaul7":1uh6rziu said:
You've got to love little cars! would take one over any supercar!
Havn't driven one of those clio's though :(

I wouldn't choose my twingo over a supercar, rather roll around in a Lexus LFA or Gumpert Apollo anyday.

But that aside, it's an alright little car.

I've never driven a Valver but they are meant to be awesome. I love my 133 but I wouldn't go as far as choosing one over a supercar, I mean, I'd happily swap my Twingo for a Jaguar XK-RS in light blue any day of the week!

I absolutely agree, i wouldnt choose the twingo over more expensive supercar type stuff.

But I'm not sure you could have this much fun in any other FWD small hatch on the market as you do in the RS133!

MeatHelmet":26ngztcb said:
Naples red for the win!!!

That looks focused!
Ha ha she is an 1800 8v rsi, striped,caged,big brakes, adjustable suspension
The list goes on! Used for road rallys and track days

Hope to get it back on the road soon. It's running about 130 bhp and tops out just under 130
As it weighs nothing