I love my car

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott133

Reaction score
Last night I drove up to cardhu to stay with my girlfriend for the weekend. It's a 2 and a half hour drive from my house up some awesome roads and my car felt so good! It was my first proper blast since the end of last year and just made me remember how much fun the rs is to drive

Don't think I could buy a 'normal' car again, had a Citroen c4 1.4 before this and it was the dullest car ever!

Thats not too far from me :)

If you want a decent runout, through some great scenery, check this out>>
Google map route

Pin marker C-D video. If you do this, watch out for the first right hander as it tightens up half way round and scared the crap out of me the first time :huh:
>> C-D vid <<

Pin marker E - Bacon butty and coffee stop.

Pin marker F - Photo (video showed the speedo too well :( )
6659397329_db8e398abb_b_d.jpg

6659390865_ccefb324e2_b_d.jpg

Pin marker G - Photo (facing south towards F during a rerun)
6659385385_306827e7ae_b_d.jpg

From the summit looking down towards H
6659380177_124070d19b_b_d.jpg

Pin marker H - Photo (looking back up to the summit 20% gradient in places
6659374767_10b818d2ee_b_d.jpg

Just rub it in with all your nice Scottish roads. Fancy swapping for a week or two?

abrahams133":bfwrbond said:
Don't think I could buy a 'normal' car again....

I am totally with you on that. Having a non-RS Renault or in fact any non hot model of a car just won't cut it now.

My Mrs is talking about buying a bigger car if we start a family and we'll be going halves on it. She talked of a Megane or Clio and my specification is that it has to be a RenaultSport! :lol:

To the OP, glad you had a good drive. You really can't stop yourself smiling when you get a 133 on the right kind of road.

I adore my RS! I agree with the points about the not being able to have a non-sporty car again too.

We just got back from a meet at Stirling, we came back to Dunfermline on the back roads through Alloa and such (Scott you might know it) and those were a laugh, especially when they're quiet at 10pm on a Sunday night :p

funky_d":1sjv1vkc said:
I adore my RS! I agree with the points about the not being able to have a non-sporty car again too.

We just got back from a meet at Stirling, we came back to Dunfermline on the back roads through Alloa and such (Scott you might know it) and those were a laugh, especially when they're quiet at 10pm on a Sunday night :p

I know the roads you're talking about can be a good laugh

I do love having a good drive on some decent roads, last week I went home to see my family and on the way back there was no one holding me up so I managed to do a one hour drive in 35 mins haha some cracking roads on that drive!

abrahams133":3krhmzhy said:
Don't think I could buy a 'normal' car again, had a Citroen c4 1.4 before this and it was the dullest car ever!
Same here, sometimes I drive the car of my gf, a VW Beetle from 2004.

But it's such a difference. When taking turns it's like I'm driving on jelly and its going to flip over.

singlespeed":2fjnp7ro said:
Thats not too far from me :)

If you want a decent runout, through some great scenery, check this out>>

I think i'll be ckecking this one out too. First day I had the car I took it on a blast Nairn - Aviemore the backroad. Grinning like an idiot the whole way! Also the route up to Durness is good, but need to be on the lookout for stags on that road.

Lovely part of the country, wish i was closer. Glen Coe is my favourite area oop north.