I want the twingo lower......

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kam racing were even cheaper than DC... and as Maggi pointed out, going direct was about the most expensive route

singlespeed":1destbrq said:
Kam racing were even cheaper than DC... and as Maggi pointed out, going direct was about the most expensive route

kam racing are about 2 or 3 pounds more expensive lol assuming you stick around half an hour for the kam racing website to load up you'd find that after delivery is tailored in it ends up 683 wheras DC is 681 but essentially the same price!!!!

you'd think going direct would be cheaper too, maybe you could phone up and pretend to be a trader that's just after 1 set of coilovers? singlespeed motorsports elgin :D

oscar":1gxll389 said:
singlespeed":1gxll389 said:

kam racing are about 2 or 3 pounds more expensive lol assuming you stick around half an hour for the kam racing website to load up you'd find that after delivery is tailored in it ends up 683 wheras DC is 681 but essentially the same price!!!!
Were cheaper when they first listed BC coilovers

Just looked now and Kams postage for me would come as an Interlink Offshore rate :lol: effectively means it would be twice the price for me to receive them as it would be to send them back. Interlink suck as many other carriers now have the same costs but take longer, rather than charging more and still offering a shit service too :(

them coilovers r way to expensive for me, the AP coilovers are my price range, any good for the money or what?

flowerpowerdave":34m8e6bh said:
them coilovers r way to expensive for me, the AP coilovers are my price range, any good for the money or what?
They wouldn't fit the GT anyway (wrong bolt spacing on the fronts), so not an issue ;)
The BC's may be expensive, but they do come with adjustable topmounts for the front. so, if you factor in new topmounts or equivalent camber/caster versions, then the price isn't too bad

singlespeed":239uaolq said:
flowerpowerdave":239uaolq said:
They wouldn't fit the GT anyway (wrong bolt spacing on the fronts), so not an issue ;)
The BC's may be expensive, but they do come with adjustable topmounts for the front. so, if you factor in new topmounts or equivalent camber/caster versions, then the price isn't too bad

it all depends on what your going to use your coilovers for

massive lowering and you do not care about ride quality go for AP suspensions

you want something better and nice ride quality but also up the price go for ST suspensions (i picked this option cause they can give me TUV certificates)

want something that you can fiddle around with for fast road or track day intentions i would go BC racing

in the end you get way you pay for quality/price thats how it goes with coilovers

GhostZ":3s2x70op said:
singlespeed":3s2x70op said:
flowerpowerdave":3s2x70op said:

it all depends on what your going to use your coilovers for

massive lowering and you do not care about ride quality go for AP suspensions

you want something better and nice ride quality but also up the price go for ST suspensions (i picked this option cause they can give me TUV certificates)

want something that you can fiddle around with for fast road or track day intentions i would go BC racing

in the end you get way you pay for quality/price thats how it goes with coilovers

APs don't go that low iirc, BC can go lower due to adjusting the rear shocks I think

I have AP coilovers on my car and they don't go very low. The fronts do but the rears don't so it makes having the front really low pointless

alex12fowler":z4qb5pc8 said:
I have AP coilovers on my car and they don't go very low. The fronts do but the rears don't so it makes having the front really low pointless

go buy new lowering springs , for the back or take away the rubber mounts and spacers , you'll be rubbing well mine already does