Ice cream run- Cullen 2PM 1st Jun (see 1st post)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi lads just seen this post thanks to matty. I'd be up for it as well so I'd be leaving from Inverness. Il speak with Gordy and see what his plans are

James-Hilton":3iddj7i8 said:
How about somewhere like the big car park beside the Elgin town hall or somewhere in Lhanbryde, as I guess that's kind of in the middle for everyone?
Inverness/Elgin group - I take it everyone knows where McD's is in Elgin. Just down from there, next to the Citron Garage, theres a turning area, which now has access back onto the A96. Leaving about 1:30Pm.
Street view >>
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=e...2LGcufu9gTqHtkOUYRfb3w&cbp=12,262.76,,0,17.02

Rite me and mike(Clio200) will be leaving Inverness at 12:15 on sat morning. Is there anyone else leaving from Inverness area?
Ta

Im looking forward to this weekend. Should be great fun!
so is it just me and mike leaving from ness? and we will meet up just behind the citreon garage in elgin!

Gordy. Harry should be coming too. But he will already be in elgin so its just mike and yourself from ness

do we want the bad news? or the bad news?

im not coming in my Twingo anymore,

just off the phone to the garage, my near side spring is broken!! and near side front break is binding!
RAGE!!!

mike, can i come with u?

I have bad new guys:( there's a rush job at work so ill be in all weekend but I finish at 3 and have to go to aberlour any way so I could meet you guys at asda anyway just for a chat and photos. Pissed off I can't go the whole run tho bloody work!

A lucky break with the weather.

Thanks to everyone who made it. Hopefully you all enjoyed the ice cream stop and the roads which I think suit the RS rather well :)

singlespeed":15dlijmn said:
A lucky break with the weather.

Thanks to everyone who made it. Hopefully you all enjoyed the ice cream stop and the roads which I think suit the RS rather well :)
As me and Jamie left Huntly, the heavens well and truly opened! Couldn't see the back of his car! Haha

But yes, was most definitely a good day and a good run! :) nice to meet everyone!

Matty. Check out the Lhanbryde back road as is saves going into town. That was taking it easy as bits were very wet and AD08s arent great across deep water

Aye good run boys! Was good to meet everyone!

And by god did we time that right with the weather! Haha
Good day all in all though! Nice bit of road up in the hills beside huntly where we stopped!

Look forward to seeing some of the pictures!