Ice !!!!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Be aware tomorrow guys by the looks of my car tonight going to bit icey in the morning.

Least me waxing the car before the snow came must have worked by the bubbles on the car :D

DSC_0009.jpg

Just got in from a random drive, it is a bit sketchy in places. Heard on the radio that uk will remain at lows of minus 12 this week and BBC are saying light snow mid-week again.

Only hit one patch of ice but luckily saw it so was prepared. Traction lit up as I went over it too. Bad thing is people will see no snow and carry on as before but there's gonna be loads of ice/black ice to catch people out :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to say wasnt that bad on the way to work as i came off the drive i could here it cracking on the roof. Apart from that no problems :)

Were the windows frozen? I remember forcing mine to open when they were frozen from the snow... Figured if it burns the motor out then Renault have to replace it anyway ;p

Clear it first then like any normal person but then again your not normal you have a shopping list on your car ;)

Well neither mine or the missus cars have moved since the snow arrived last Tuesday!

The trouble round here is where the snow has melted on Saturday and Sunday, where the water has it's now frozen. Last night the roads were as slippery as when it had snow on it. Also being nearly rear ended in my mum SportKa by some muppet in a Rav4 I'm waiting until it thaws out haha.

I gave the missus car a fresh coat of Finishkare 1000P just before the weather turned really cold so all the melted snow has beaded up then frozen again haha.