I'll go first.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_225

Reaction score
I'm Alex and I own RenaultSport Twingo Gordini number 110. :D

Plaque.jpg

10.jpg

Whats options and specs has the car got mate i can add it to the list im making.

The only additional option I went for was the blue inserts on the wheels. :cool:

Good eyes there mate, I wanted something that harks back to the orginal Gordini. Have a retro Gordini sticker on the back window as well.

Will try getting some better pictures.

Found a couple of pictures.

Sticker2-2.jpg

Sticker1-3.jpg

I also have a retro Elf sticker that I'm deciding on where to put, if I even use it on the car at all. Don't want to overkill.

Yeah I had a look at those, quite fancy one as well.

Are they fairly good quality?

I may get round to ordering one at some point.

Although talking of Gordini-ness, the key covers had to be done.

Key1.jpg

Key2.jpg

The only thing I was finding that the key cover kept unclipping itself. In the end I put a dab of superglue on the clips and now it stays together.m ;)

See I do like that keyring but actually have my key on it's own completely. Don't keep it hanging on my keys or anything.

those key covers are useless! i ordered one from renault in chelmsford (local dealer), came, and its never held together, so got another one ordered, that didnt hold onto the key, this went on and on and after 6!!!! key covers failed to stay onto the key, i gave up lol

Alex_225":2w7gqoqp said:
See I do like that keyring but actually have my key on it's own completely. Don't keep it hanging on my keys or anything.

I only have my Twingo133.net keyring on mine

Gordini_133":1waug2yb said:
those key covers are useless! i ordered one from renault in chelmsford (local dealer), came, and its never held together, so got another one ordered, that didnt hold onto the key, this went on and on and after 6!!!! key covers failed to stay onto the key, i gave up lol

Dab of superglue on the little plastic clips and job done. Mine holds together fine, although I admit I don't have any other keys or keyrings on it.

Although maybe I should have a Twingo133.net one soon. ;)

Alex_225":3ueq1xmt said:
Gordini_133":3ueq1xmt said:

Dab of superglue on the little plastic clips and job done. Mine holds together fine, although I admit I don't have any other keys or keyrings on it.

Although maybe I should have a Twingo133.net one soon. ;)

Dont forget stickers aswell ;)

the dealership guy said you can put a bit of superglue on it, but then what about if the key battery goes?? you will have to break the cover to replace it, just not worth it, thats a badly made key cover, should of just had a rubber one, like you get for ipods, just slip it on, job done

Yeah they're not brilliantly made to be honest, especially considering they're charging about £8 each.

I bought two at the time so have a spare but like you say if the battery goes, if you've glued it, you'd have to break it. Doesn't worry me too much though as for now, it looks cool!! haha