Im looking for a HID kit for my Twingo RS 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheDon

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct section for this post.
Hey whats up all,Im looking for a HID kit for my Twingo rs 133,Is it legal or illegal.
How much does it cost?
I basically want to change all the exterior lights to LEDs and the two interior lights.
Please let me know where i can buy these items and the cost for all the Leds and HID kit.
Thanks. :D

You can also find a thread for a set of LEDs in the twingo133.net merchandise. It comes with enough LEDs for the interior and sidelights etc on the outside ;-)

Friedchicken91":14gmfpid said:
I got a set I've just taken of mine that are working along with other exterior bulbs. If your interested it's in the for sale section.

Here's the link to save looking
for-sale/hid-kit-silver-indicators-led-sidelights-nn13-t3253.html

Hi mate thanks for the offer but its something i would rather buy brad new ;)
Cheers.

Cheers everyone for the help i will sort it out now.
Where can i buy LED fog lights and Brake lights,What is the bulb model so i can have a look for them.
Will Halfords sell them?
Cheers.

They are legal, will just give you a reduced beam output from your actual foglights.
Would buy a couple of sets as replacements, some of them have the reputation of not being very reliable...

madmatt":1nuqbk90 said:
They are legal, will just give you a reduced beam output from your actual foglights.
Would buy a couple of sets as replacements, some of them have the reputation of not being very reliable...
Ok cheers mate,Would you go for the 120 LEDs or 80 Leds ?

I agree with Matt. Go for 80 and a second set!

It will be reduced visibility but with HiDs theres more light in the first place so you don't really see your fogs anyway!

Hey whats up everyone.What is the brake light,reverse light,rear fog light and the boot brake light codes/name because i want to replace all of them with LEDs..
Thanks.

Does the brake led bulb have to be red or must i get white.
Are all of them white or do i have to buy the correct colours?
Thanks...