Im loving the sun!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesGT

Reaction score
Seriously hot today... has been all week.

So come on! Who is having a BBQ while the weather is nice albeit briefly more than likely? And whats the plans for the weekend if it stays this way?

Taking the MX5 for a run down to the coast for some roof down action, tunnel run and bbq on the beach. Win win win.

Nice one! :D

Saturday may be going golf... not too sure yet.

Sunday off to a track in leicester or somewhere to thrash a GTR for a bit :D

Plans for the weekend are work in mornings and then saturday get my exhaust looked at and Sunday hopefully go to the Wales meet.
I love my job, getting payed all day to mow grass and tan :lol:

No aircon in my Twingay so I've been doing it al-fresco in the Frog:
1zf1mw1.jpg

Mind you, I work up quite a sweat driving it. Double declutching whilst heal and toeing can get pretty tiring!

Matt":3mv0yiyg said:
Taking the MX5 for a run down to the coast for some roof down action, tunnel run and bbq on the beach. Win win win.

Tunnels with a convertible that has a sports exhaust are .. WINNING!

Working early shift tomorrow, cleaning car in the afternoon, EVO run on Sunday!!

ECG1000":3pjhpj6a said:

Mind you, I work up quite a sweat driving it. Double declutching whilst heal and toeing can get pretty tiring!

Nice frog!

class31":gey2q57q said:
Working early shift tomorrow, cleaning car in the afternoon, EVO run on Sunday!!

ECG1000":gey2q57q said:

Nice frog!

Got to agree there. That reg was originally fairly local to me...

Im sat in the sun now. Loving it. Had a few days off with the good weather so been quite lucky and a few beer gardens may have been involved

Daveyb133":n182wgrq said:
Im sat in the sun now. Loving it. Had a few days off with the good weather so been quite lucky and a few beer gardens may have been involved

Don't rub it in! I'm still sat in work -.-

Daveyb133":3gldh5i3 said:

Been cloudy here the past couple of days now, summer is over!