I'm new so be nice :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan994

Reaction score
Thought I'd say hello :) had my twingo for about a month now and I love it! Never had so much fun in a car before :D
Finding the forum very helpful so far! Cheers guys

Welcome to the madhouse.
Where's the pics of your car???
Rs?gt?i-music?....
Colour??????

I did try to attach a picture... Not sure why that hasn't worked to be honest :/ like I said I'm new and still getting to grips with this site :)

It's a red 133, and I believe it's had the cup chassis added to the spec? Has A/C (which I didn't think the cup had) and has the 17" alloys, and bone shattering ride :p

If I work out how to add a picture I will :D

Nathan994":3sj393v0 said:
I did try to attach a picture... Not sure why that hasn't worked to be honest :/ like I said I'm new and still getting to grips with this site :)

It's a red 133, and I believe it's had the cup chassis added to the spec? Has A/C (which I didn't think the cup had) and has the 17" alloys, and bone shattering ride :p

If I work out how to add a picture I will :D
You my dear will have a full fat 133. So has air con, rear split seats then the cup pack which is the chassis and the 17s :)
The standard cup doesn't have the goodies like air con

Welcome!!

I'm already loving it! Still stunned by the seemingly endless amounts of grip she's got! Corners tighter than my Impreza ever did!!

Although i don't trust the traction control in the wet... It's seems to enjoys taking me inches from death then stepping in :O

Glad your enjoying it Nathan.

At least the stability control isn't always meddling when its not strictly needed (It can also be switched off and thats fully off unlike some cars). Mines only intervened a handfull of times, with one of them being on Friday, with brandnew tyres and a wet roundabout and a good handfull of opposite lock as the rear stepped out. Then it came in but im not too sure what it did as it was almost finished before it started. Its biggest and best save was keeping the rear in check with a punctured rear tyre.