in the snow :D

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

That looks wicked against the snow. Also I'm really liking those graphics. I'm not into graphics on most of the RenaultSport models as I think the lines of the car are interesting in their own right but those genuinely enhance the look of the car!!

How did you manage to get those decals in black? mine came in silver lol

I was told only silver!
I don't mind I love my car lol I just thought you couldn't get other colors :p

Yea you can get other colours but i think both black and silver look ok to be fair.

Twingogeekeo":1o044s35 said:
Some awesome pictures there :)

Hope you didnt get stuck :lol:

cheers mate :D
:lol: nahh i didnt get stuck mate it was on a beach so all the sand was like concereate :p

Alex_225":23n8bzoj said:
That looks wicked against the snow. Also I'm really liking those graphics. I'm not into graphics on most of the RenaultSport models as I think the lines of the car are interesting in their own right but those genuinely enhance the look of the car!!

cheers bud ! :D

Max":5cz4aute said:
How did you manage to get those decals in black? mine came in silver lol
:lol: i dont know mate i got the car 2nd had had one lady owner she took it back as she didnt want sport suspention when it came with it so seems like she messed up lol bit is virtuly brand new with only 3k on the clock when i bought it :)

Got yourself a good car by the sounds of things :)

Good to hear the car found another home and not just stuck on a dealers forecourt