Induction without the noise....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33 CUP

Reaction score
Right,

I'm after an induction kit which is less restrictive than the standard one but doesn't give a louder sound (i've got my exhaust for that). Any help would be much appreciated!

I've got a pipercross in it already. I reckon I'll just get the samco inducton pipes which cancel the res. bottle out. Probably the best bet. Anyone know when these will be available?

Rite I'm after the hose kit that blocks off he resonator box. Is it worth doing? Where is the best/cheapest place too buy? Any help would b appreciated!
Ta

i ordered the Samco hoses including induction res delete from Merlin, who added the hose kits to their site. Samco took 7weeks to get them out :(

slightly off topic mate but check your pipercross filter, mine split, both sides because i believe they are the same as the Ktec one.

me personally, if u dont want anything too noisy, get a bmc filter, ive put one in my car now, really pleased with it.

as karl said, all induction kits will make things a lot more noisier

Twingo R2 induction maybe?

Daempfungsgummis_Kasten.JPG

J33 CUP":2xhaj2s3 said:
Yeah, my pipercross filter had broken like the k-tec ones. They've sent me a new one now

glad you got it sorted mate!!