Initial Pics Of My New Little Twingo!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anewstead123

Reaction score
Hi.
Just A Few Early Pics To Show My Car, Will Be Uploading More After A Good Spin At The Weekend!
:)

9333795901_c0c580e1e8.jpg

9333811427_757560c440.jpg

9336585842_1a629b4958.jpg

Try uploading to photobucket or another photo uploader. The file should work then :)

Cheers...

In Terms Of That Exhaust, Im Not Entirely Sure, But Il Try Get Some Info On It!

Well, My Only Real Big Plans So Far Are To Get The Alloys Redone, Calipers Covered Or Painted & Hunt Down A Full Set Of Tyres!

Anewstead123":m9xns1aw said:
Cheers...

In Terms Of That Exhaust, Im Not Entirely Sure, But Il Try Get Some Info On It!

Well, My Only Real Big Plans So Far Are To Get The Alloys Redone, Calipers Covered Or Painted & Hunt Down A Full Set Of Tyres!

There's a guide in the how to on caliper painting I think and only costs ~£30 done yourself, as for tyres search 195/40/17 on eBay and some good deals on falkens, maxxis, nankangs and contis pop up.

My local garages want £144 per corner on the contis which is ludicrous!!!!!

They are the only brands I can find for our silly tyre size :(

Ye, Cheers For The Info On That Pal, Our Tyre Size Aint Brilliant Is It?

Il Have A Look At The 'How To' Cos Its Somethin I Want Doin Soon As Possible And Hopefully It Aint A Real Pain To Get Done!

It really isn't. Plenty of prep is key.

Clean as thoroughly as you can with a brush and wheel cleaner, I also tend to use a green pad from the kitchen for extra bite. Wire brush and sand paper to prep the surface ready for paint. Degrease. Then paint away in your desired colour.

Nankangs Look Alright To Me, Anyone Had Em, Recommendations/Review On Em?

Cheers Maggi, Il Have A Proper Look At The Guide, But From What You Say It Cant Be Too Bad, Want Em Done Black, Not Sure If I Want A Metallic/Glossy Or Matte Look Tho?

Thats The Exact Effect I Want...Not Somethin Too Flashy, Different And Subtle Just Sorta In The Background!

Did You Use A Particular Brand/Type Of Paint?

Anewstead123":12r3gtg1 said:
Nankangs Look Alright To Me, Anyone Had Em, Recommendations/Review On Em?

Cheers Maggi, Il Have A Proper Look At The Guide, But From What You Say It Cant Be Too Bad, Want Em Done Black, Not Sure If I Want A Metallic/Glossy Or Matte Look Tho?

I have nankangs on the front as I bought it like that, not had any problems so far and seem alright for the money in all honesty.

I drive fast and hard in the dry and they grip well enough, have only understeered once and that was at a meet going around a near 90 degree muddy corner about 30 with traction control off :lol: easily corrected though.

I do drive very very slow in the wet so wet performance I can't comment on but who drives like a tool on anything but dry roads anyway?