Installing Amp w/ R-link

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danzo

Reaction score
Hello!
I've been looking for a while for a decent forum about this little beauty, hope you guys can help me out!
I have a small amp to install but i can't seem to find any way to take off the R-link to take a look behind it.
Has anyone ever did a similar job? will I find RCA sockets behind it? If not, any alternatives?

Some friends told me to get RCA signal from front speakers but that way i'd only have tweeters and sub ._.
Thank you guys!
(btw, if there already was a thread about this topic, sorry mods :?)

EDIT:
found this: how/guide-how-install-amp-subwoofer-factory-headunit-t6172.html
My problem remains, but i have another doubt now:
If i get the signal from the speakers, is there a way to keep both?

I'm pretty sure there are no RCA outs from the rlink. Taking speaker level into an amp is not something I know about in the car audio world: it's a no no in my field of home audio, unless it's to an active sub. To be honest the rlink isn't that bad; it's pretty good with decent speakers and an active underseat sub. Help any?

Even if i get an active sub i'd need RCA signal, which i'd only get by getting the wire from my 2 door speakers in a line-out converter.
But doing so would mean forget those 2 speakers and i'd end up with 2 tweeters and 1 sub :\