is your iphone 6 bent?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
this proves that if you own an iphone 6 - you are a bender, quite literally. look ...

screenshot_2014_09_23_11_50_34.png

:p

It's the 6 plus not 6, don't put it in your tight jeans pockets and sit down... And officially isn't only like 9 people who have reported the issue? Disregarding all the muppets that have subsequently tried bending it with all the force their thumbs can muster up.

markhardy":15umnqu8 said:
It's the 6 plus not 6, don't put it in your tight jeans pockets and sit down... And officially isn't only like 9 people who have reported the issue? Disregarding all the muppets that have subsequently tried bending it with all the force their thumbs can muster up.

the point is that every other phone doesn't bend in your tight jean pockets, so paying closer to a grand for something which evidently has the engineering prowess of a £0 note isn't quite what people had in mind. plus as you said mark, there are a bunch of 'muppets' who have purposefully tried to bend their brand new, over priced i-phones which surely only goes to verify that they are surely benders. quite literally!

i-phone, surely its a naw-phone haha

even graham norton said the i-phone 6 was one step too far dave! bent bants, eric bentona! haha. it's a bit of a shame really. the iphone 6 does look super cool but realistically, what does it do that my £79.99 huawei y200 doesn't do? it gets on the internet TICK. it texts and phones folk TICK. it will use the same apps as any other android TICK. it takes pictures which don't require a set of specsavers specials to view TICK. it plays really bad music TICK.

i don't much like these mobile telephone thingies

Me n me mates used to rob phone box's when we wer kids, cant do that today, can they? topped up me pocket money so that i could buy 10 number six (fags). ha ha ha.....

In a word, no.

Had the 6 (not plus) since it was released and honestly had no problems with it. Best iPhone I've had so far.

All I can say is, ditch the gay super skinny jeans or if you are insistent on wearing them put your iPhone 6 in your 'man bag' haha

i have got the plus and its always in my jeans (not skinny ones, because i am a man :p ) and it hasn't bent

i agree with alex, best iPhone i have had, and love the large screen

See manly trousers = good circulation to the man parts and a working phone!