isle of white

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matbry01

Reaction score
been thinking and a chat to karl about a meet in the isle of white i know a place that does some reaily nice grub so thats sorted obviousley we will need to arrange staying and stuff like that just woundering who would be up for this before anything else takes place ?

yeah why not, never been before, would be a good laugh, as long as its not in june, going to le mans on the 8th

What im thinking is late summer. Either Camping or holiday park. but only like a long weekend or something. But need to see numbers first

bit of a random location isn't it?

I would but i don't think funds would permit :(

well was thinking as it is somewhere no one would reaily think of a meet reaily lol

I did discuss with Harwoods Renault if they would consider supporting a Twingo Funrun on the Isle of Wight last year. Harwoods Fiat (also on Isle of Wight) organises the Fiat 500 fun run every year.
Didn't get much feedback on Twingo OC though but if anyone would be interested in something like that then maybe we could look into it again!

I know there are dozens more 500s than there are Twingo's, but still doesn't mean it's not worth considering. :)