Italy

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there are a few well travelled people on here so I thought I'd ask.

I'm looking to go to Italy 2013, want to go to Rome to see things like the colosseum, the forums etc... But also want to go to Venice. Will be me and the mrs going. Wondering if people have had experiences there, where's best to go, best times to go, places to stay etc...

Tuscany.. beautiful countryside.

Parents have been there, you can stay at some whinehouses, have a nice breakfast and taste good wines

tuscany.jpg

+ they make my favourite wine, Montalchino. Dad of my gf imports them.. IMO one of the best wines in the world.

Rome and Venice are very very expensive and very busy.

We've been to Italy twice on holiday and both times stayed in Lido de Jessolo. Its an hour from Venice so you can do day trips there, but the place itself is superb. One major benefit is that not many English go there so you dont get the louts you do at just about any other European holiday place.

Best holidays we've had tbh. The people, food and drink are all superb.

I know they're expensive but its somewhere have always wanted to go. Thank you guys.

Tuscany... Well I did think about there but don't think il have time to go there.