It's a sad day today

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad133

Reaction score
So today I was driving the misses home from the horses and as I went to exit the roundabout (yes I was indicating) a very kind lady decided not to stop and drive straight into me :(
a4yjesy5.jpg
uhe2ume6.jpg
zuhe7yma.jpg
yqanape5.jpg

awh gutter bradley! lucky boy though. that's really only a bit of cosmetic damage :) has she accepted blame or was she awkward about it? either way it should be a straight forward repair, new bumper and trim job really

oscar":3vbeny5y said:
awh gutter bradley! lucky boy though. that's really only a bit of cosmetic damage :) has she accepted blame or was she awkward about it? either way it should be a straight forward repair, new bumper and trim job really
She played dumb until my misses got out the car and realised I had a witness then she gave me her details and said to sort, I've got it sorted with insurance already and they have said I'm not to blame, hopefully taking my car his week for repair, need bumper, headlight, fog light, front passenger arch extension, RS badge and some new brackets

That sucks. Hopefully it'll come back good as new.

here is it just me, or is there a black twingo imusic or something next to your 133? am i missing something on the 200T? i'm a little lost haha

oscar":3h6ejtmc said:
here is it just me, or is there a black twingo imusic or something next to your 133? am i missing something on the 200T? i'm a little lost haha
Taking a second look the first pic looks Abit like a drunk 200T and yeah I got passed by a imusic which I then re-overtook on the way home

Caz-133cup":gxjylg0r said:
I saw the second twingo too!
Glad to hear you're both safe. Its upsetting about the car but like everyone's said least it's only cosmetic and there's no damage to any main parts. Hope you get her fixed soon.
Thank you

Brad133":dzfyvkf1 said:
oscar":dzfyvkf1 said:
Taking a second look the first pic looks Abit like a drunk 200T and yeah I got passed by a imusic which I then re-overtook on the way home

I see the drunk 200T :p

That sucks man! It could have been a lot worse though!

A few cable ties and you'll be fine ;)

Glad your ok mate I'm still waiting to hear about my crash in December when the plum jumped the lights and hit me

Dubz":40uabnhs said:
Brad133":40uabnhs said:
oscar":40uabnhs said:

I see the drunk 200T :p

That sucks man! It could have been a lot worse though!

A few cable ties and you'll be fine ;)
I wish it was that easy mate haha

Dazza1":40uabnhs said:
Glad your ok mate I'm still waiting to hear about my crash in December when the plum jumped the lights and hit me
cheers, that sucks mate

jra3d":2uhjx4gi said:
Brad what the hell!! How am I last to hear about this!
Only put it on here and Instagram and haven't really told anyone as can't really go out

Brad133":3rt2z7kj said:
jra3d":3rt2z7kj said:
Only put it on here and Instagram and haven't really told anyone as can't really go out
From the look of it, theres no damage that would leave you imobile. You could pull the remains of the fog light surround off, so there's no sharp edges. With that gone, the arch extension may sit better again.

singlespeed":j8oyg9mb said:
Brad133":j8oyg9mb said:
jra3d":j8oyg9mb said:
From the look of it, theres no damage that would leave you imobile. You could pull the remains of the fog light surround off, so there's no sharp edges. With that gone, the arch extension may sit better again.
the passenger arch rubs against the tyre because the bracket is bent therefor not a good idea to drive

maggi200":b15d945u said:
The accident seems to have made the number plate move too!
Accidents certainly seem to improve cars, if it's now a 200t
I wish it was a 200T, just took it to the garage and they took it straight of me deeming it undriveable