i've got wind.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh hatton

Reaction score
sooo.

i have a renault 1.6 133 wind for a few days haha

my twingo 133 has gone upto the dealership for a viewing in exhange for a full tank of fuel in the twingo and 2x free services!! and i get a wind with a full tank

so while car is sat in the showroom i have this thing....

first impression

- werid looking thing.... outside is funky new and differnt. inside is big!! nice bucket like leather seats (heated) good dials. passanger side is masssssive!! so much room

- view out the thing is so bad! cant see out of the rear window, the pillars are far to big and cant see round corners.

- drives very well. pulls the same as my twingo even with wind allot heavyer....

- handles ...... like a boat haha, compared to my cuped 133 the wind is very bouncy and feels like a boat in the corners.

but the roof!!! now thats cool 12 seconds up and down!! tats wicked!!

pics to come

I remeber our first one at the dealership i was all over it like a dog on heat :lol: now that sounds wrong

i think they look pretty good :oops:
im not sure about the daft flappy interior door hadles tho :lol: :lol:
and yea u cant see anything out of them
i like the really fast roof tho, im sure u could use that as a catapult :twisted:

Just put the roof down when you need to look behind if it's that quick :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha well I'm off to work this morning with the roof down , only a 10 min drive Lol!

As for the door handles , tempted to pull them off and use them for a towing strap haha

I actually quite like the Wind, I mean it's not exactly a manly car but it looks fun and has character. Also like how it's not trying to be a four seater like the 206 CC was, it just put's it's hands up to be a two seater and that's that. Also I love the simplicity of the roof as well.

Out of interest, Hatton. What is your car doing in the showroom? lol

Aaah I see, so you put yours on display for a bit so people can look at it and you get a bit of a deal too. Sounds like a winner haha.

Shame you got the Wind when it's so cold, are the heaters good enough to drive round with the roof off?