Japspeed Subaru stolen

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elly

Reaction score
As the title states japspeeds subaru was stolen from performance vauxhall show at Santa pod around 7ish. Don't understand how nobody saw it being taken, it not like they can hide it easily?

It was a VX meet, so the Scoob was probably the quietist one there :lol:
Still strange how nobody realised

Yes the stupidly loud one with te 1JZ engine in it . How the ****. Spose Vauxhall just drag all the scum out to the shows....

That's either gonna end up in a container abroad or it's gonna be broken into parts. Someone has stolen that to order.

it must have been pulled out un-started and put into a van or something. Doubt it would roll out started and if so, it would need to stop for gas soon i think

A car like that can't go unnoticed especially without plates and the noise. It would be stopping for fuel very often due to size of tank and setup of the car and I imagine it would be a ***** to drive on the road.

Thing is, the car can't be sold and the parts are pretty unique and very top end. As above, it must have Bren stolen to order because nobody is stupid enough to try selling parts like that if they're smart enough to steal it...

Oh my god that was there best car how the f**k can someone just steal it without the team noticein at fcs it was sat on the team stand with loads of the Japspeed team round it

Car has been spotted driving on the M25 earlier today

thats all i know at the moment.

Some people just have no brains like said cant really sell the bits and so on. Just no respect for peoples property!