JetWashers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaked93

Reaction score
What JetWashers does everybody have. And what would people recommend? I just want one to specifically clean my car with. Going to get the snow foam attachment as well. Cheers.

I've got a Karcher K2 Premium Home and Car Pressure washer. It's pretty damn amazing if I'm honest. I got it for cleaning paving stones and patios but does a great job on the car. I just make sure I don't stand too close to the car with it.

Anyone reccomend the compact karchers? Not wanting to spend £200 +

I spent about £100 on my Karcher from Tesco, think it's a K2 something or other but works perfectly well.

Mate of mine bought some £250 semi industrial pressure washer and ended up blasting a chunk of paint off his SLK, all be it a slightly rusty older one!! lol

Karcher K4 compact, water cooled versions tend to last longer, and it has a static water source suction pipe which is handy to use if you don't have access to an external tap. £149 Homebase

I'm looking into buying a compact any advise on if these are safe to use on cars with stickers on?

I use my k2 on my dini and as long as you don't hold it centimetres away from the edge of tips of stickers they are usually ok.

It's a little common sense cleaning to be fair

The karchers sometimes if not normally comes with a variable lance. This is probably the best on the car as when you get nearer the stickers you can turn it down. As jra3d said use some common sense and dont blast it from centimetres away

You can use the vario lance to adjust the power, I haven't used the dirt blaster lance on the car