Jjay GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
Hey, so I've been around for a while and a lot of you may know I have Steve-o's old GT!

Thought it was about time to do a project thread as a lot of work will be taking place over next couple months.

So the spec so far is...

Fully adjustable spaxx dampers
Spaxx lowering springs 40mm all round
20mm spacers on front 25 on rear
Custom catback exhaust by longlife
182 injectors
182 fuel pump
Front mount intercooler
RS tuning remap
Gizzmo IBC boost controller
Full leather recaros
Scan gauge 2

That's all I think for now.

yhu5y6y7.jpg

ynybasuz.jpg

u2y9e4ys.jpg

The plans for her over the next few months will be..

Garrett performance GT2052 turbo
Custom manifold
Custom downpipe with cat moved user car
Uprated clutch
Braided brake lines
ATE dot 4 racing blue
Uprated brakes (haven't decided what yet)
Either vmaxx or weitec coilovers

So after a lot of phone calls and emails to different companies have finally found one to get a clutch from. I'm sure someone has used them before on here but cannot remember. CG Motorsport have been able to manufacture a clutch as a direct replacement for the GT inc the slave cylinder!!
Will be ordering in a couple weeks so will be good to see the difference.

Jjay":3bnb9kvh said:
So after a lot of phone calls and emails to different companies have finally found one to get a clutch from. I'm sure someone has used them before on here but cannot remember. CG Motorsport have been able to manufacture a clutch as a direct replacement for the GT inc the slave cylinder!!
Will be ordering in a couple weeks so will be good to see the difference.
Price?

Took the mirror covers, fog surrounds and spoiler off for a change and this is where it's up to atm. Will be finished by sat then will be having number plate recess done too.
epu9y6ah.jpg

5a2uhapa.jpg

uta7utu7.jpg

any3ugy8.jpg

I wish you would put your pics on a new line instead of having them all connected together horizontaly as one long bar. Then, you need a screen 5 foot wide to view the forum :(

Got spoiler and other bits back today. Fitted and not a bad job done on them. :)

de9ypedy.jpg

yduma8as.jpg

And it also had its first clean of the year
pavu3evy.jpg