• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jordys bargain bucket, Want a new car? ANY P/x availible,

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordysportracing

Reaction score
Combining my cars sale threads for ease, I am selling up as i cannot keep this many cars for much longer, i have other plans and need for funds for my Epic Adventure to Mongolia (Driving).

Saxo's
1997 Mk1 "P" Reg Citroen Saxo VTS
12 Months MOT
49,000 miles
Janspeed Full Exhaust System 3"
White Cam Covers (Black bolts)
Raceland Coilovers
Virtually NEW VTR wheels with brand new Michelin Pilots (original citroen tyres)
106 Black Carpet,
Lockwood Dials
Black Headlining
Black ABC Pillars
Black Sunvisors + roof centre console,
106 XSI Seats (Black ones with massive bolsters)
Gold Bonnet pins (colour gold not actually made from gold haha)
Boot Springs
Smoked Headlights
Smoked Indicators
Jet Black Smoked Rear lights
New Droplinks

IMG_1882.jpg
IMG_1885.jpg
IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg
IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1893-1.jpg

£1,495

2000 "X" Reg Citroen Saxo VTR
123,000 Miles
12 Months MOT
Janspeed Exhaust system
Lowered All round 60mm
New VTS Gearbox
New Suspension components

Bodywork is immaculate and runs and drives like a dream.

£1095

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

Other

For sale is a very unique 206 GTI Track car, it has been fully stripped, and has had proffesionally fitted a 306 GTI-6 engine and gearbox with the advantage of the 6 speed gearbox, Custom stainless steel exhaust system (sounds amazing) Upper, Lower Strut braces, Lowered all round, Official peugeot livery, Innovit 17" alloys with brand new Parada's on (availible at cost), bonnet pins, front meshed bumper, full perspex windows front and rear, green interior trims v subtle but very nice, OMP Corsica suede steering wheel virtually brand new, Quickshift. etc etc, lots to list this is just off the top of my head. comes with MOT and is road legal, is ready to go on track or on the road just don't have the time to use it on the track atm hence why its for sale.

12-3.jpg

9-3.jpg

8-3.jpg

7-3.jpg

6-4.jpg

5-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-5.jpg

1-7.jpg

£1,695

For sale is my beloved Twingo, a rare and unique car that certainly stands out from the crowd with Silver Detailed trims, Spoiler and classic stripes.
This car has served me well as a stepping stone, and has been looked after very well having FULL Renault Service History. the interior condition is immaculate and is a fun enviroment to be in.
Being only a 1.1 (1148cc) engine it is very good on fuel it does 50+ MPG on a regular basis, it is very low on insurance (group 4) yet it is Turbocharged and is very nippy for such an economical car. which makes it ideal for the young or old driver.

Currently it has 24,000 Miles, and has flown through the last MOT and i have just put 6 months tax on. this car is not a base model it has a huge amount of extra's such as:

- Parking Sensors
- Xenon Headlights
- Auto Wipers
- Auto Headlights
- Air Con
- Sports seats
- MP3 Connectivity
- Sound Pack
etc etc too many to list.
- Brand new Toyo Proxie T1R Tyres
- Eibach Springs -40mm (all round)
- Front Mount Intercooler.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust system
- BMC Panel Filter
- HPI Clear

The bodywork on the car is in very good condition and is cleaned without fail every week.
It has only had two owners, myself and the previous owner which i know all the history from. All in All if you are looking for a sporty little hatchback but with the Fuel economy and cheap insurance (in this economic climate) to go with then there is no better option than this car.
I will be sad to see this go as i have had it for over 2 years now and has been my pride and joy, i hope someone else can enjoy it as much as i have. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Cash on Collection.

IMG_0714-2.jpg

IMG_0712-1.jpg

IMG_0711-2.jpg

IMG_0710-1.jpg

IMG_0707-2.jpg

IMG_0704-1.jpg

IMG_0703-2.jpg

IMG_0701-2.jpg

£5,995

Ok, just testing water atm, as i don't know if i will be able to afford the insurance on this for the summer, it is a lovely bike and runs and rides like a dream, it seems a big bike at first but by god it feels soo light when your riding it. some specifications:

2000 "W" Reg
18,000 Miles,
MOT'd and Taxed till July
Adjustable finger levers
Brand new Sprockets and chain
Brand new Red Trumpets , K&N air filter
Full service 2 weeks ago
Carbon Fibre front mudguard
Carbon Indys
Heated Grips
Proffesionally detailed!

great bike and getting rare, in the best colour/livery.

£1,395

Photo0545.jpg

Photo0544.jpg

Citroen AX GT "K" reg

Great little car, with Twin webbs valued at over £300!! (V rare) runs and drives like a dream and sounds simply amazing, with only a 1.4 engine it is very economical and cheap insurance. Powerflow exhaust system, alloy wheels 3 stud (worth £150) with brand new tyres.

£450

P110810_1056_01.jpg

P110810_1056.jpg

P110810_1055_04.jpg

P110810_1055_03.jpg

P110810_1055_02.jpg

P110810_1055_01.jpg

P110810_1055.jpg

P110810_1054_02.jpg

P110810_1054_01.jpg

P110810_1054.jpg

Ok, Now heres the interesting bit: I WILL PRETTY MUCH TAKE ANY P/X OFFER MONEY YOUR WAY OR MY WAY. IF YOU WANT TWO OF THE CARS FOR YOUR ONE I CAN DO THAT ASWELL

I Can Deliver I can collect. pretty much open to anything.

Mods: Please if you feel it necessary delete my old threads, i am trying to combine them to lower storage space.

That's a fairly comprehensive collection!

God!! Where do you keep them all?

Maybe Turbo may see one he likes since he is like your and has alot of cars...

HigtonA":37zki8j5 said:

Got a 3000sqft workshop, lol. just need to get rid of them so i can fund my 2012 Championship .

HigtonA":3kb10ybj said:

oi!!! :lol:

see im not the only person with a few cars!!

iv already said i love the bike but its a DEFINATE NO :cry:
i like the look of the 206 tho...

I think rough prices against them all would help.
Has the ax got any test on it ?

Yeah sorry it's 11 o clock and I'm on the iPhone. It's me being silly.

Jordysport":6rh3rjfp said:
gsidave":6rh3rjfp said:
Yeah sorry it's 11 o clock and I'm on the iPhone. It's me being silly.

haha no problem. can't you afford a computer :p :p

Lol, no its down stairs and I'm in bed. Good luck with the sale, if my mrs wasnt so anti bike I'd have that in a flash had a srad 750 before great bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.