jra3d's Rant

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weebob":3pvd5pkc said:
JoeRS133":3pvd5pkc said:
Thats life im afraid. If you don't like what someone says then ignore them....

Maybe you should heed your own words rather than pointless name calling...

Maybe. But then I don't claim to be right about anything. If you have ever noticed I neverndo anything without it being provoked. This is what im like in real life. My name calling is banter something I also do a lot of so please don't take offence.

I had no problems with what was said earlier in Kellys thread. Shame the comment of "get your own thread" wasnt heeded. As I proved, it was easy to post a separate thread to discus the pros and cons to the different opinions.

James is right, the amount of posts that are deleted is actually very few.

JoeRS133":ds4jls91 said:
Assuming you don't mean "Anti Submarine Warfare", I think an appology is in order as the smile doesn't take the edge off the comment. Either that, or you will have to think up another username (again)

JoeRS133":16hjqr59 said:
Thats life im afraid. If you don't like what someone says then ignore them.
No one really cares if they are agreed with or not.
Take Kellys thread for example I mean 'hi here's my car'
What do you say to that?

'Oh thats nice'

Pretty boring thread sure I may not have done in it the right way but like most of my threads people join in and debate.
Who cares if opinions conflict?

If it was a boring thread don't join in!

Kelly has been a member on here for a long time and she changed cars and let us know what she got, instead of being a total dick and slating her car!! You've started an argument every thread you have posted on lately so why not shut up and try to be nice to everyone on here, if you don't like something don't post its that simple its called being polite.

I'll probably see a banhammer but Joe you are a total idiot with no manners and if I had control of the banhammer you would feel it, someone had to say something.

waitey":3jngbwly said:
JoeRS133":3jngbwly said:
Thats life im afraid. If you don't like what someone says then ignore them.
No one really cares if they are agreed with or not.
Take Kellys thread for example I mean 'hi here's my car'
What do you say to that?

'Oh thats nice'

Pretty boring thread sure I may not have done in it the right way but like most of my threads people join in and debate.
Who cares if opinions conflict?

If it was a boring thread don't join in!

Kelly has been a member on here for a long time and she changed cars and let us know what she got, instead of being a total d**k and slating her car!! You've started an argument every thread you have posted on lately so why not shut up and try to be nice to everyone on here, if you don't like something don't post its that simple its called being polite.

I'll probably see a banhammer but Joe you are a total idiot with no manners and if I had control of the banhammer you would feel it, someone had to say something.

Kelly im sure I haven't offended you but if somehow I have im sorry.
Also starting an argument? Nope not me. Didnt start a single one. Merely stated an opinion which some didnt like causing them to act like children and start using words like 'banhammer'
Seriously grow up its not preschool im not squabbling over jokes and banter.

If I was causing problems im sure the banhammer would have come down once again. But im just stating an opinion. Its others that dont like them that are throwing their dummies out the pram NOT me!

Some people need to man the F up and stop taking offense to stuff I mean ffs its a twingo forum bot an international debate on the falklands!

weebob":2rbqggsg said:
JoeRS133":2rbqggsg said:

JoeRS133":2rbqggsg said:
Oh cmon its a laugh. Jesus were half you educated at public schools?

Clearly not educated to the same level as I have no idea what ASW is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASW

EDIT, got it https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asw... for those not down with the kids.

pymezara.jpg

I suppose that's what he meant, although he claimed he didn't say anything offensive....

At least we were taught manners.

You dont help yourself Joe do you? trying to become an active member of a community by pissing them off is a interesting tactic.

JoeRS133":f2lb2qmj said:
Oh cmon its a laugh. Jesus were half you educated at public schools?
Thats still not an apology ;) and all the buts in the reply were not much better

If you know someone and have had a bit of banter, then fare do, it could be a laugh.

Unlike Kell, I'm an attention seeking whore, because I keep posting about my car. I have been doing so for a while to keep people interested because I think everyone needs to see it and think its fab :lol: ... Its actualy pretty borring and I could have got an ST for less money but I like it.

Most of us are attention seeking to some degree, to post pictures and progress threads but it doesn't make us whores.

BTW. mind your fingers on the way out (again) :roll:

Bearing in mind thats the forth time. If anyone thinks a ban was un-called for, please feel free to PM me.