Just driven a Skoda citigo 'sport'

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
Really impressed.

The 'sport' is just a trim level but the trim level you need. Has the leather steering wheel, four speakers, split back seats, AC, alloys, eleccy windows, etc.

The engine is a cracker, drove the 60bhp one. It sounds great and was happy dragging myself and the family along. You have the stir the gearbox quite a bit at higher speeds but that to be expected.

The ride quality is what impressed the most, handle like it was on rails yet skipped over pot holes.

Build quality is excellent, everything has a chunky feel to it and screwed together properly.

Plenty of room in the thing for my lot plus pram. The seats not returning to the position you had them in before letting someone in the back is a pain.

A 'VRS/GTI/FR' one of these is going to be truly awesome.

Aren't VW bringing the UP GT? Remember reading about it in autocar/evo ages ago - presumed it would be available by now.

You considering deviating from the 197?

DrDrew":3h7463ol said:
Aren't VW bringing the UP GT? Remember reading about it in autocar/evo ages ago - presumed it would be available by now.

I think it's currently in production but going to be on sale next year. Can't remember where I read that.

DrDrew":1qfaox3t said:

Possibly. The cost of child care is killing me at the mo. Changing to one of these well save me about 150 a month , thats with the loan to change the car taken into account.

Just wish they did one with slightly better seats and harder suspension. I do want the uber low running costs. I would look at getting it lowered.

adutavyg.jpg

qe6arutu.jpg

Yeah, they look cool.....