Just upgraded my phone contract....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JE_GT

Reaction score
to a Galaxy S3 from a Galaxy S2... does anyone have one? If so what do you think of it? I've had all of the iPhone's so I fancied something slightly different

£41 a month, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB data/free unlimited wifi access. Not too bad imo.

Android phones are "where it's at" at the moment. Apple need to pull something out of the bag with iPhone 5 if they want to be "top dog" again.

I have the Galaxy Nexus and it's a big upgrade from my prior iPhone. (Personally prefer pure android skins to the ones manufacturers put over the top). The Galaxy S 3 does look like a very good phone though

Colleague of mine got the Sony Xperia S

I have the Xperia Play and it has a huge screen compared to mine.

Design is very sleek as well. I've allways fancied Sony phones.

I have an x10i in a draw and my iPhone. If my brother hadnt scratched my x10 up so bad I would probably go back to it. Despite not being supported beyond éclair iirc it's still far better than my iPhone 4. Which I kinda hate

I'm still happy with my £15 a month iphone 4 non contract :cool:
I'm not a fan of Android phones or windows. I just think there trying a bit too hard.

Really don't like the S3, it's just a crappy plastic phone with a screen that's far too big.

UX is awful too, how anyone uses them is beyond me.

I`m just about to upgrade my phone to either a Iphone 4s or Samsung galaxy s3 and i just cant make my mind up. I think the only thing that is putting me off the samsung is the size!!

im just about to go from a iphone 4 to a galaxy s3. got an amazing deal with o2 so i couldnt refuse.

toni_133":3v4n1hfw said:
Orange are giving me the same package for both phones so its just which phone i want, so confused!!

in that case, iphone all the way!!

Not too sure. On paper the galaxy s 3 is a far superior phone. I say on paper as I've not played with one in person but the new high end Droid phones have been awesome.

I'm surprised they're being offered at the same cost, you should be able to haggle the s3 cheaper

DrDrew":3btobse7 said:
On paper the galaxy s 3 is a far superior phone.

That's where the problem lies, the actual phone and its usability are absolutely dire compared to a 4S.

I'd wait for the iPhone 5 Toni, rumour has it that it will be announced in the next few months.

I`ve had a look at the S3 today and really like the screen as its alot sharper then the iphone and screen is a great size. I`m going to try haggle with Orange and see what better offer they can give me on the S3, if they cant i might go for the iphone or wait for a bit.