Just your opinion

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripNip

Reaction score
Hello All,

You don't know me but I've been watching you closely... (Creepy huh? ;) )
No I've been watching the forum a while and studying.
I've currently got the Twingo GT and for the last few months I've been playing what to do with it... Dump Valve, Custom Exhaust, Remap etc etc...

But recently I've just come up with a new plan, to leave the GT completely as standard and trade it in after a year for a 133, saving the money each month to make the differece (the money I would have spent on all the crap anyway)

Basically I just wanted to know if anyone has had both, and what they think of the two and the difference between them. I mean, is it a big performance increase, I know 30bhp more, but is it incredibly noticable. I know the suspension is so much stiffer, that body roll really kills me on the GT.

Anyway, thanks for any input!

Hello mate

I use to have a GT and traded it in for the RS. GT owners will hate me for this but the RS is the way forward in my opinion. Why settle for second best when you can have the best ? I loved my GT with all it modifyied bits and bobs but still prefer my RS and wouldnt trade it back in for a GT.

The handling is by far better and i think the wide arches and what not set it off. The only thing i liked about the GT is there is more around to modify it. But we are working with companys to get more produced