kik anyone?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
list your kik id's here

anyone is free to message me on kik - davidoscar88

LC":625xgbyd said:
Not a chav or 15 sorry ;-)

yo_dog_why_so_awkward.jpg

anyway yes, back to kik or anything like that. feel free to give me an add if you need any help with your car when i'm not on here :)

you old foagies ! god you will probably start to reminisce about 56k dial up modems and whenCRT displays were top of the range ... bet you both remember ''Computing'' in primary / high school on the big beige BBC computer. remember space invaders on it? chess ? :D

oscar":2v3gluhn said:
you old foagies ! god you will probably start to reminisce about 56k dial up modems and whenCRT displays were top of the range ... bet you both remember ''Computing'' in primary / high school on the big beige BBC computer. remember space invaders on it? chess ? :D
Oh god yes :oops: 5" floppy discs :lol:

Although, joking aside, I'm sat next to two 386 based PCs running a simple DOS program that easily fits on a 1.44Mb floppy to control the ROV. There's something to be said for keeping it simple as later versions seem to get more gimmicks and bugs n problems start creeping in.

Jesus, people still use Kik? I thought it was just another one of those messenger apps everyone downloaded, created an account on, added everyone on then deleted a week later ;)

I'm on there now, some pretty girls told me to join

Lukeisbasedgod

HigtonA":3tawwy5t said:
Cant believe that is still running! Full of pervs and creeps!

reminds me of car park in the sky haha :(