Knockhill Driving Experience

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope it's all included in the price, turn up with your drivers license and you'll get a helmet and a the car of your choice that you've paid for. if it's a quiet day they will usually let you take your car out, so that you can get to know the limits of your car with an experienced driver who will drive it for you. what do you fancy going for james, the ferrari? ask them nicely for a shot in the 700bhp evo 7 taxi. very nicely!

The driving experience I was looking at was actually the private tuition in your own car. It's for weekdays only so I guess they are usually pretty quiet mid week. Don't get me wrong I would love to drive a super car or a disgustingly over powered saloon car but I'm wanting to get into track driving and with me being a track virgin I thought something like this might be a good idea.

awesome, yep that will be a good idea for you especially if you're wanting to track the 133! it'd definitely be worth your while to get tuition on how to get the best out of your car and help on braking and entry / exit / apex technique. the hair pin on the straight is an absolute monster at knockhill dude but is so much fun. how long do you get and how much does it cost curiously?

It's only an hour for £125 which I thought was quite steep but I don't really know any other way I'd be able to get any experience. I mean my car has been given it's fair share of B road blasts with a couple of s**t your pants moments thrown in but that's nothing in comparison to the track! :lol:

Would be good to get some pointers from a pro if I'm wanting to get into it.