Kumho KU39 SPT le ecsta

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostin

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, i had four of these fitted a week or so ago and cannot rate them highly enough. After my original contisports wore out, i had T1R's fitted and personally thought they were a waste of time as the car did'nt handle like it did before and they dont like the wet, it almost ruined the car for me. I then had some pirelli p zeros which i wasn't a big fan of either as they didnt seem to like heavy braking. The kumhos i had fitted were a complete gamble as i had seen them crop up in most car magazine tyre tests so decided to have a set. They are brilliant an to me make the car feel tight and agile again. I would go as far to say i think they feel better than the conti;s as they are quiter and softer on the road. Also, at £280 for four fitted balanced and 4 wheel laser aligned they are cheap too. Well worth a look in.

What size did you go far. I had some ku 39's on my very remapped 1.9dci meg and they were excellent.

hi i went for 205/40/R17 and i find them excellent. Very very good tyre for the money