• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LARGE SELECTION OF NEW TWINGO 133 PARTS FOR SALE

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twingonuts

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently made a very silly decision and bought a large job lot of new RS Twingo parts from an ALPINE RENAULT distributor here in the UK. I am going to be putting a lot of it to use on my car however I have a load of brand new parts that I simply don't need, hence this advert. Below is a list of some of the components I'm going to be selling to try and back some money back on this investment. Due to the how many parts there are I'll post picture on request, so feel free to ask if you are interested. (Seemed silly posting 100+ picture online for no reason).

- LH Rear Caliper
- RH Rear Caliper
- 3 X LH Front Caliper
- 1 X RH Front Caliper
- 1 X RH Front Caliper NEW but missing the spring clip
- 4 X Set of Carbon Lorraine Front Brake Pad 2-RC6 4042-2rc6 (Twingo Spec)
- 2 X Set of Carbon Lorraine Front Brake Pad RC5+ 402-ROOB (Twingo Spec)
- 6 X Set of Carbon Lorraine Rear Brake Pad RLT05 4180RLT05 (Twingo Spec)
- BERINGER - HYDROLIC HANDBRAKE BIAS VALVE
- LH FRONT HUB
- RH FRONT HUB
- LHD STEERING RACK (NO TIE RODS) KOYO
- LHD STEERING RACK (COMPLETE with inner tie rods) KOYO
- STEERING COLUMB WITH MOTOR AND CONTROLLER
- PAIR OF LOWER WISHBONES WITH BALL JOINT (The correct RS 133 versions)
- BRAND NEW GEARBOX, STILL IN SHIPPING BOX
- REDUCED FINAL DRIVE KIT
- BONNET
- 2 X PASSENGER SIDE FRONT WING
- RADIATOR & FAN ASSEMBLY
- ECU + KEY
- THROTTLE PEDDLE ASSEMBLY
- FUEL FILLER NECK
- 2 X TWISTED DOGBONE MOUNT
- 2 X STANDARD DOGBONE MOUNT

If you have any questions, let me know :)

Cheers

Hi interested in the rad & the twisted dogbone, also a rear tail gate catch and both front door lock if u have them. Are the twisted dogbones for the gt or have they revised the crappy rs ones cheers, mines an rs cup no aircon if that makes a difference with the rad cheers Dan.

Hi Dan,

I'll PM you some pictures and part numbers for the Rad and dogbones. Unfortunately I don't have any of the door locks.

Cheers
Rob

Sorry, forgot to say. Unfortunately I don't have a steering wheel available. I actually need one myself haha.

Hi again sorry for the delay in response, but is the rad definitely for the rs not the GT, have you still got the lower wishbone arms how much were you thinking for them cheers

I'd like to make an offer but don't want to insult you so if you give me a ball park figure I'll see what I can do cheers

PM me what you need. I have more than the parts I listed, so I should still have what ever you need.

Hi bud just got ur pm (not been on for a while)
I dodged up my steering wheel for just now lol) but I'm after a rear right (drivers side) caliper if u still have 1 could u pm me the price plz
Craig