Le Mans 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BG11PPY

Reaction score
Hi all

I go to Le Mans every year, I started at 13 and this will be my 8th year, and my second year driving a Twingo down there. Last year I drove my Blue Dynamique now I will be taking my White 133.

I just wondered if anyone from Twingo133.net was going?

BG x

I wish...... I watch it every year thanks to Eurosport. Can never find anyone bothered to go or at least to go through with their initial 'excitement'

Same with me! I'll have a collection of about 15 mates who 'really really' want to go! That's been cut to 6 people who actually want to go and have booked now!

Maybe next year a 133.net meet down there ;) its a relatively cheap 'weekend' for some top grade motorsport

im going to this this year!!
i went a few years ago and it was wicked but was abit of a haze!! :?

so this year im gona try and watch a bit more of the racing and try an not make the castle of bottles so big :roll:

they hold a race at silverstone later in the year, think its about sept??
and the race is only 6 hours i think so if anyone is thinking of it then this is a good way of seeing if you like it but i cant see that you wouldnt :mrgreen:

i will be going and my twingo is coming with me, went to the classic last year and loved that so cant wait for the main event this year

Yeah I go to the Silverstone one too.

Le Mans, or endurance racing more broadly, is one of my interests. I'm looking at doing my racing licence in order to enter the BritCar 24hours at silverstone in the next few years!

So if I see a 133 in Le Mans this year it might be worth a wave, u'll know its me if you see a drunk staggering all over the show waving at you.

What campsites have you booked to?

Im going with my Grandad so we arent camping, we are staying at a B&B 20mins away from the track, if i see u around, i will be sure to wave and come have a chat

I've always toyed with booking into a B&B! But can't leave the frontline anymore. I've got myself excited for it now damn it!

think we are all staying in either houx or karting nord where are u staying??????

BG11PPY":s3yed9qf said:
Yeah I go to the Silverstone one too.

Le Mans, or endurance racing more broadly, is one of my interests. I'm looking at doing my racing licence in order to enter the BritCar 24hours at silverstone in the next few years!

So if I see a 133 in Le Mans this year it might be worth a wave, u'll know its me if you see a drunk staggering all over the show waving at you.

What campsites have you booked to?

what licences are needed to enter this event??
iv always wanted to to a 24h

Allegedly all you need for the Britcar 24h is to pass a medical. No race licence is needed, tho you do need to pass the ARDS test.

iv done the ARDS and id be worried if i didnt pass a medi............ hhmmmm i wonder ......