Leaving the fold....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weebob

Reaction score
Sorry chaps but the twingo is going.
Traded it in for a cupped 197 so i will still be around, but will also become a remember of clio197.net or clio sports (recommendation?).

I loved the twingo. Out of all the cars i have had this has been the most fun out of the box, unfortunately i just need something bigger.

Change your daylight saving settings in user control panel mate. Will work fine then.

Bet u cant wait for the new car weebob, you wont be disappointed with the 197, a whole lot of car for the money

Tis a shame to be selling the Twingo but its not like your downgrading. Your essentially upgrading.

Also, Clio197.net is the best Clio site. Cliosport.net is alright I s'pose but more 172/182 related.

Nice, what options you got on it?

Was it the rattle the caused you to jump? :lol:

maggi112":1opeu7bh said:
I'm on tapatalk and it was fine before so assumed it was somehjng to do with the update since that's when it started (ie after the clocks changed)
The server clock is correct, it's down to individual user settings in the control panel for DST. You'll have to change it on a computer and then log back into Tapatalk.

ill be honest the rattle didnt help matters.

Its has all the toys, keyless, auto everything, only thing its missing is the recaros, hasnt got those as it has the Cabasse audio with the auto changer under the drivers seat.

By any chance is it a black 197 ~2006 reg complete with cup wing that you've switched to?

DrDrew":3j7xpxky said:
By any chance is it a black 197 ~2006 reg complete with cup wing that you've switched to?
maybe, know the history?

The alloys were shot, bad need of a refurb

(please dont let it be anything bad...)

No need to worry, don't know anything about the history, just saw one like you were describing around ~35K miles at a blackpool dealer when I was browsing online for 197s for my brother the other day.

If it's the one I'm thinking of I wasn't much of a fan of the private plate that was on it in the pictures

Nooo!!!!

Im gunna miss you:(

Have a great time in the new motor though my friend!!!

DrDrew":3gu1kevp said:
No need to worry, don't know anything about the history, just saw one like you were describing around ~35K miles at a blackpool dealer when I was browsing online for 197s for my brother the other day.

(wipes worried expression from face)

Thats the one, def need some tlc, alloys are straight but kurbed to buggery, laquer peeling in places, need a refurb (going to be white). Interior is tidy enough, need a bloody good clean, a few nicks and scratches but other than that seemed spot on.

What sold it was my my 3yr old son loved the funny bumper and the two "exhousts" and the "massive" spoiler.

pritchp":r9yqi1j1 said:
Nooo!!!!

Im gunna miss you:(

Have a great time in the new motor though my friend!!!

Rob, I will always be there for you...

I will still be on here, as much as I am currently, cant see that changing. And will finally attend some meets.

You signed up on Clio197.net yet

You got a link to the advert or has it been taken down now?