LED Fog Lights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bones

Reaction score
Managed to fit my HIDs, Indicators, Interiors etc but the fogs....well......

There not a way of fitting them without taking the front bumper off? Give us a clue! haha

The whole underside is 'covered' so to speak, so not sure which bit to un screw :lol:

i took the under tray off mine and then you can get your hand straight up there (easy tiger) and they just pull out mate, took longer to get the under tray off than it did to change the fogs, i take it u mean the front ones, lol

Well i went in through the arches, after i finally figured out how to get them out I swapped them for the LED ones, put them back in and they didnt work :lol:

Blood, sweat and very nearly tears!

Bones":2qud26i2 said:
Well i went in through the arches, after i finally figured out how to get them out I swapped them for the LED ones, put them back in and they didnt work :lol:

Blood, sweat and very nearly tears!

Unlike normal bulbs, with LED's you need to make sure the polarity is correct or the light will not come on. So +12V needs to go on the correct terminal
If you reconnect the other way round, it will probably work ;)

theres a 'line' between the 2 pins which will only let the connector go on one way as far as i can tell, I did try the other way but couldnt seem to get it on. I'll have another fiddle tomorrow, getting dark now

Bones":30dnp233 said:
The connector only goes one way round as far as i can tell!
31oehlbrjbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If the bulbs/replacements are like above, you should be able to rotate the connector round 180 unless theres some physical reason stopping you within the light housing.

They may actualy be knackred though

Unless wires have been connected to the wrong side of the harness connector... You would never notice with a normal bulb, but plausible if both bulbs are apparently faulty. I guess you only tried one side due to the access problem

Well I stuck one in either side, neither worked, took one from one side and tried it in the other and still didnt work