loads at falkirk cruise

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin_172

Reaction score
saw quite a few lastnight, couple of white ones, a blue one a red one.

i think i briefly spoke to the guy with the blue one, appologies didnt get your name, there was about 5 different groups of us and i was trying to mingle with all haha

I was the Red with White wheels that waved when you were parked up :)

Glad to see it was pretty tidy :D No way in hell was I washing mine after my day at work :lol:

cheers!, your car suited the white wheels, i was just giving my mate a bit of banter because there was another white twingo then you drove past!!! haha

Martin_172":397k5vu9 said:
saw quite a few lastnight, couple of white ones, a blue one a red one.

i think i briefly spoke to the guy with the blue one, appologies didnt get your name, there was about 5 different groups of us and i was trying to mingle with all haha

Blue one was myself mate, it's Dan :) chap I was with was Dabbot on here, he had the white Cup with the private reg on it. Was good meeting you guys.

yeah u too mate, didnt realise you were from here like i said there was about 6 different groups with us so wasnt sure who was all who haha!! wasnt until after when someone mentioned who you all were i realised i probably came over as ignorant not chatting away lol!

i had the one of the other white ones.. im Robby, only thing is mines is now sold.. decision time!