Look what arrived today

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Couldnt help myself and they will be on sale via the forum aswell :)

So cant wait fo the show and just genral pictures :) Matt we need you camera :lol:

P1010001.jpg

I will do dont know when though goingh out at lunch to get valcro and got to make another set of road legal plate now :)

Getting there slowly so far the front on velcros on and off spot on :)

Rear one just not go there can get it to stick when i do to unvelcro the velcro comes off the diffusser so i get number plateless :( Perrey saw this the other day when i tryed to be cocky and had to drive home with no rear plate :lol: good job the misses went to halfrauds and got me more velcro and other ideas on getting them to attach and deattach will be great help :)

Karl another forum i'm on did plates which had the logo and URL at the bottom and you could add a forum name but it still retained the reg number in legal font, this might be something to look into in future

thats a good idea, look as its not reflective enough to screw up police plate readers should be all good.

We can get number plates made up with your reg and the URL at the bottom but they will not be for road use. If this is what you was thinking on doing we can get them done but will reccomend you NOT to use them on the road or you can get plates with your reg and URL at the bottom made up yourselfs.

Well tbh i know the law states about BS numbers etc, but i've passed mots without them etc, coppers haven't seemed to care either, as long as the font is correct and the spacing nobody really gives a F**k

Working in a dealer i know cars to have failed on plates and sometimes the police dont know the law on plates :lol:

yeah but what do renault know lol, its petty to fail someone on not having BS markings, and in a dealer the only way to fail a new car and get money from customers is for petty things like number plates lol

Prabmire":31h81v5g said:
yeah but what do renault know lol, its petty to fail someone on not having BS markings, and in a dealer the only way to fail a new car and get money from customers is for petty things like number plates lol

i got pulled over and fined by the old bill for having no BS markings :(

Know its called the law Prab if we pass a car and a day later they get pulled over and the number plates dont have the BASU we can lose our MOT leicense. Its not about making money its about keeping your company running and not losing parts of the company. We would rather pass cars then fail them if you fail to many cars VOSA then want to come out and check your doing everything right. Plus we like to keep our customers happy so we do what we can for them.

I've been pulled by traffic and they didnt comment on no bs markings or the square ofset plate (which isn't illegal anyway), as for BS markings they apply to only post 2001 cars, that said all twingos are post 2001, but i'll take my chances without BS markings, i've got carbon plates coming from streamline carbon and they look the nuts

Alot of police dont know the law on plates but also alot do depends if you get a clued up copper to be fair. But we are not going to have off road plates made to be used on road.

How you have your plate are your choice.

Also plates from chris will look rude how much they setting you back ?

£50! good thing is you can change the vinyl sticker over the top of them, which is good as i'll have to do that when i put private plate on the car

also think mot has changed so depeding on age u cant fail for not having bs marks.