Looking to buy used Twingo RS alloys

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackTwingo-i

Reaction score
I want some twingo rs alloys, preferably the 5 double-spoked sport ones.. Really like them! cannot seem to find them anywhere and i just missed out on an auction on eBay that sold a set with new tyres for £265!!!!!!!?????
Not happy, was about to put my bid in and my computer froze. Those babys would of been mine!
Would appreciate some help tryna find some!
Cheerrss :)

i was tempted to sell mine as i was looking for 16" but not with bigger brakes coming i need to stick with 17" but looking for width of about 215 as RS ones for 195 and can get 205 tyres max.
i'll up load pics but they do require work mind, i was just going to get them repowdered without getting the wheel rubs sanded down

They will look out of place on a non sport mate, they would poke slightly aswell as they are wider and have a different ofset, your better off looking for an aftermarket set that would suit the imusic

Or look at getting the gt alloys they will sit nice there only 185 or possibly speak to twinge geek because he got some nice 16s on his gt that were renault clio wheels from memory with low profiles defo hit the spot