• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of parts for sale - rs spoiler, handbrake cover etc

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 980

Reaction score
My twingo has been traded in so I've returned it back to standard.

Prices below don't include postage, but that can be arranged no problem.

Genuine renault twingo rs spoiler in anthracite, the exact same colour code as the trim. Painted by sprayshack.
It comes with the mounting bolts also. Direct fit replacement for the gt spolier. Excellent condition still looks new.

£190 + postage

1b6da5e4-4a97-45dc-bcae-5dfd3d4fd4c8_zpsf5a855f1.jpg

a5f566bf-6e80-4000-95d8-f7a863b16f57_zpse5fc509c.jpg

Genuine renaultsport gearknob + gaitor and handbrake cover. Perfect condition not a single scratch or mark.

SOLD

6cc5a9d5-968b-4d05-9311-0cb1595f898f_zps145f7c4e.jpg

Brand new genuine renaultsport car mats, never been used!

SOLD

860f9d7f-9a63-47d5-931f-ca957e4c9e9b_zpsfa3bad1c.jpg

Brand new rear discs and pads, and front discs. The rear discs come with the wheel bearings and abs rings.
I bought them all of abrahams133 a few months ago but I haven't got around to fitting them. The front pads were for the old twingo so they went in the bin. No pictures as they are in the garage sat in a box. The front discs are Pagid. The rear discs and pads are Mintex (part number MDC1762)

£90 collected (what I paid)

Brand new genuine renault twingo roof bars. I bought these a two months ago and have never been used.

£65 + £15 postage

Also, I have omp subframes, side mounts and runners for sale listed in a separate for sale thread.

Any questions feel free to ask! Thanks, Mark

No point in trying to sell the spoiler Mark unless you're wanting offers of around £100 because people can get the replicas for that, all the responses I've been getting anyway!

But that's unpainted, If people want a copy buy a copy and get it painted

LEOX5000":24ctjsu7 said:
Hi mate,

Id take the gearknob, gaitor and handbrake cover!

Im guessing theyll fit the gt?

how much are these brand new? that seems very close to the new price.

oscar":phqds7tz said:
LEOX5000":phqds7tz said:
Hi mate,

how much are these brand new? that seems very close to the new price.

My local garage cant even get this style apparently quoted me £110 for newer style which is just the gear knob!

Actually mark could you hold on till these till Monday I'm waiting for payday atm!

There's no rush don't worry!

And I think it's like 180 just for the gearknob and gaitor?

I wouldn't exactly ask for the price new :/

And if anybody would like more than one thing let me know as I'll knock some money off.

133_Ads":159slfpc said:
That's exactly what I've been saying haha!

GLWS though!

I know! When I looked into getting an rs spoiler sprayed my local garages wanted between 80 and 120!

LEOX5000":3qxmi11l said:
Hi mate,

Call it 135 including postage? Are you anywhere near Wigan? I can drive a bit if it makes it easier?

Any questions feel free to pm me!

Open to sensible offers as I need it all gone before I move into my girlfriends mums house next weekend.

Becka is not happy with all my car parts haha :lol:

Also, you can sort your own postage out if you prefer!!!

Still for sale:

Rs spoiler

Brakes

Roof bars

Clio trophy turinis with falken tyres all round with approx 2000miles on! One needs a refurb and one has been chipped by the tyre fitters so needs touching up (ive got a touch up pot). Doubt I'll get a decent price for the lot seeing as the alloys cost me 250 from a trophy owner, and the tyres cost 330. Unsure what to sell them at