Loving the look.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are a few people on here with white wheels for their dini and it looks great.

go for it

I would say go for it as long as you enjoy cleaning alloys. After a while I got seriously fed up of cleaning my white wheels as it took soooo long and they didn't stay like it for long.

Good thinking David, do new to look at getting mine refurbished as one of the alloys have a massive chip in so might aswell spend the money on getting them repaired. I did ask James about meeting up Saturday but he ain't got back to me? You up for it?

Dan133":1iucttvh said:
Good thinking David, do new to look at getting mine refurbished as one of the alloys have a massive chip in so might aswell spend the money on getting them repaired. I did ask James about meeting up Saturday but he ain't got back to me? You up for it?
I'd be up for meeting you. You'd be able to see what a serious need for a refurb is not just a "massive chip."

Sorry buddy! When you message me! Must have missed it...

Keep the dini wheels dini like and get a standard set done in white, better for resale if you ever do!

I've got my standard cup alloys white now and I love the way they look but as chicken says they start to become a pain to keep clean

Those you linked have way too many spokes. With them being white and having that many spokes will mean horrendous times ahead in keeping them clean.

I asked about having my wheels painted white but keeping the blue inserts and was told the white couldn't be done??
Don't know why??

Oh right sounds a bit weird, that would of looked pretty good aswell.

alex has multispokes on his and it looks really good. i like the look

This is my favorit wheel:

1111_ats_streetrallye_02.jpg

ozsuperturismolm5mgx.jpg

or this:

And the ats is not expensive ;)

For my taste is the gotti wheel the best :cool:

1_gotti_felge6_g_1.jpg

or schmidt modern line

Schmidtml3.jpg

OZ Ultraleggeras or OZ Altraleggeras are a few of the best looking wheels. Expensive but you get what you pay for IMO.

I have to admit that white rims on a Gordini work extremely well. The OEM wheels, even with the blue inserts the standard wheels are a little fussy. I like the idea of just white/blue hence I went for a set of white Team Dynamics Pro Race 3s.

3.jpg

The only thing I'm not keen on is the OEM wheels in white, I don't think the design suits white as well as the other colours they come in.

Them wheels look amazing on that alex! Might have to have a look at getting some! ;)