Low battery message?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this for ages now. Had it checked with a battery checker and said battery was faulty. Got a new battery and still does it, the car started fine all through winter and seems to recharge so I just ignore it now.

Do you have your iPhone connected to Bluetooth ??? That's what it does on mine, it says low battery if my phone is below 50%

Callum-stirling":3h1tyu0j said:
Do you have your iPhone connected to Bluetooth ??? That's what it does on mine, it says low battery if my phone is below 50%
Pretty sure it does it in mine with more than 50% but never really thought of it like that. Will keep an eye out

It's constantly happening to mine!!.. I think it is to do with your Bluetooth but don't hold me to it :?

I have this message come up on both Clio and Twingo when the phone battery goes below a certain percentage (35-40%).

Mines been saying it for the last 8 months. It comes up with the message every 30 minutes-ish of driving. I've had the battery checked and it's all good.

Mine only does it when the phone is getting low on battery power, not every time I start up

Dubz":1061z9l9 said:
Mines been saying it for the last 8 months. It comes up with the message every 30 minutes-ish of driving.
Snap