Lower arms

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scozer

Reaction score
Having a nightmare just put car through first MOT only three year old n been told the lower arms bearing bushes have split, I have a rs 133 was wondering how much are they to replace n how hard? Lol thx any help would be really appreciated :)

3 years. Must be a record for them to last that long!

As Maggi mentioned, its not uncommon and loads have been replaced under waranty and a few have been done outside the waranty period.

singlespeed":1g6gzjgt said:
3 years. Must be a record for them to last that long!

As Maggi mentioned, its not uncommon and loads have been replaced under waranty and a few have been done outside the waranty period.

31k out of carries and only just starting when I checked. Her spark plugs were all good when I checked them too!

Poor old Amy had both issues :(

I had a knock from o/s/f took it to my dealer how told me that both lower wish bones had worn out, they could do the job for £441.88, I said that I was unhappy as the car (133 RS) had recently been serviced and MOT'd by them, the out come was, job done Renault paid, thank you Renault. YZZ was 3years and 4Months and had traveled 31K

As seen above can we keep all chatter about lower arms in one place. That way it's much easier to see the common faults. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.