• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowering Springs for the GT

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Eibach's on mine atm i could sell them to you, would have to take them off first tho. ps eibachs are much better than spaz sorry i mean spax

Okay, offer me a price... And why would you say that... Purely because there the one's you have ;)

Only because I have been told otherwise.

I have been using various types of springs, coilovers etc for building my kit cars, i have tried spax, eibach, bilstien, evo, etc etc the lot, the best by far i ever had was a combination of two, Bilstien dampers and eibach springs.

Spax were the worst by a country mile most failed after 6 months use, and during that period they were softer than standard and non adjustable and frankly they were shoddy quality.

Well that's a pretty comprehensive answer ;) Gimme a price.

No I won't pay £130 as I could just pay that with Kam Racing.

And Black Twingo, gimme a price as well.

BlackTwingo-i":4m8b266b said:
you got a sport or a 1.2?

Sorry mate totally forgot about posting lol. Getting a GT. I've saw some of the pics where people have said its only lowered by 25mm and it still looks great, any thoughts?

thanks

The Eibach springs I would say are the best we've ever tried.. they are progressively wound so are nice and comfortable when you go over bumps but stiffen up as you load them up round a corner

https://www.kamracing.co.uk/renault...nault-twingo-mk2-1-2-1-2-16v-1-2-16vt-gt.html

The Bilstein suspension kits used to have H&R springs in them but as of a month ago have now switched to Eibach ones..

H&R are probably the second best from my experience. tend to be a bit stiffer than the Eibach's

I may have a set of springs for sale, at the moment they are reserved for someone else, but if that falls through they are £30 plus the post

Prab

Status
Not open for further replies.