Lowering?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcVanBreenen

Reaction score
Should i lower my car?
Looking to get a new (faster) car some time next year. But U'm bored and want to lower my Twingo! Looked at H&R Springs 25mm front and 40mm back, Should i do it or is it a waste?

Hi Marc , choose a coilover kit ! With 350€ I'll find a cheap and good like AP adjustable , I used one in mine and it's helpful to set up right !!!
Search also on eBay AP performance ....;)

I have just bought the 25mm lowering springs from k-Tec, mainly because I can get a set of all 4 for the price of a pair of Renault springs, will let you know if they make any difference to the current ones

Just got home from the garage with the new springs, they are firm! I don't know if it's just me, but it does feel sharper and more flat in the corners, that's going from the cup pack too!

My drive back was on some pretty crappy ones on the way back, so normal roads for round me... It was noticeably firmer, but didn't quite bump me through the roof!

I have spaxxxxxxxxxxxxx springs on mine and it does make the ride a little harsher but give it a few months to wear in and lower itself a little more and you won't notice ;-p