LY 133 debadged and waxed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
A good wash underneath and all round yesterday to get rid of all the road crud we suffer this time of year.

Then today I thought I'd give it a coat of Auto Finesse Desire and removed the T W I N G O decal whilst on as it's a pain in the arse when waxing, prefer the cleaner look as I did the same with the Megane.

dumave8u.jpg

hyraby8a.jpg

Then took the Megane out of hibernation for a coat of the good stuff too :) looking forward to getting her back on the road in another 6 weeks ;)

enu6eny3.jpg

Ugh, that megane! and that TWINGO NOM NOM NOM

Wash underneath?! Please explain? With a karcher chassis washer? Nick you're a complete pervert........ And I love it! On another note, wish I could put the new rear lights on a pre facelift to see how it would look.

AS_BO":rtevhl78 said:
Wash underneath?! Please explain? With a karcher chassis washer? Nick you're a complete pervert........ And I love it! On another note, wish I could put the new rear lights on a pre facelift to see how it would look.

I gave it a full snow foaming and power wash, get on my knees and soak the underneath with the foam then power wash, feel it in my back now :( :D